I’ve been quiet online the past few weeks, turning one project in to my agent and starting some others, taking time out for a concert and a con and a week-long writing retreat.
But I’m thrilled to say that a new round of weekly Writing for the Long Haul posts begins this Monday. One of the things reading the posts already in hand tells me is that there’s still so much to say about the challenges and joys of long-term writing journeys.
I hope you enjoy the new posts as much as I have!
In the meantime, now’s the perfect time to catch up on the first round of Long Haul posts:
– Sharon Shinn on managing time
– Marge Pellegrino on feeding the restless yearning to write
– Sarah Zettel on embracing ignorance and writing your passions
– Uma Krishnaswami on honoring unreasonable exuberance
– Jennifer J. Stewart on finding community and support
– Sherwood Smith on keeping inspiration alive
– Mette Ivie Harrison on defining success
– Jeffrey J. Mariotte on why we write
– Judith Tarr on reinventing ourselves
– Kathi Appelt on the power of story
– Cynthia Leitich Smith on balancing business and creativity