A while back there were several discussions of imaginary friends online (started, if I remember right, in sdn‘s journal, and spreading elsewhere).
So now I’m curious:
– Did you create imaginary worlds as a kid? On paper, or in your head, or both?
– What were these worlds like? What do you remember about them? What resonated for you when you thought about them, then and now?
– Did you enter/play in your worlds? If so, what sort of roles did you have in same?
– Did anyone else join you in your world? If so, were they a co-creator, or did you invite them into a place you created on your own?
– How did your worlds change as you got older?
– At what point did you stop either creating or visiting your worlds? Or do you, in some way, still visit them?