The meme, gotten from several other journals: post one line from each of your works-in-progress.
Some of these are much closer to being actively worked on than others. I don’t have titles because, well, they are works in progress. Which also means they’re all subject to change:
– You have betrayed the Kingdom of Rockwood and all that it stands for.
– You wouldn’t think four words could fray the fabric of reality, change the balance of power in a country not on any maps, and speed a civil war to its ultimate conclusion.
– I don’t like frogs.
– The trouble with numbers was that they didn’t stay still.
– I’m the one who climbs the walls and doesn’t pay attention; MacKenzie is the one who can’t spell and breaks things.
– Let him discover what a thief’s eyes and heart can truly do.
– Adventure and the high seas practically went together–went together in precisely the way that adventure and being grounded did not.