For the voters

Information on voting rights by state. In many cases you can cast a provisional ballot if your right to vote is questioned, but you have to ask for it. There are also options to do with voting when you’ve moved and such.

Also, a useful phone number if any problems do arise at the polls: 1-866-OURVOTE (1-866-687-8683)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *